Ctrack MaXx is a powerful management tool that combines advanced vehicle tracking with one of the most sophisticated business analysis packages currently available in the marketplace.
Using Ctrack MaXx, companies can gain valuable insight into the needs and challenges of their business by understanding all aspects of fleet, driver and vehicle activity. This in-depth analysis can identify areas of improvement that can save time and money, as well as boost business and operational performance.
One of the key features of the Ctrack MaXx software is that all Ctrack systems report to one software platform allowing the management of all systems in one application.
Not only does the system enable companies to better manage their fleet operations through improved visibility and control, but it also unlocks valuable knowledge to support:
Innovation and Idea Management
Business Group and Cost Centre Analysis
Automated Reporting Procedures
- Fleet and Workflow Management
- Identify nearest vehicles to a job based on status, skill set or available time and dispatch appropriate employee using a Ctrack cCom in-vehicle console.
- Integrate Ctrack MaXx with existing planning and scheduling tool to automate job allocation processes.
- Implement passive and proactive area management with the creation of geo-zones and points of interest to personalise the tracking tool and receive status alerts regarding key vehicle movements.
- Advanced Vehicle Tracking
- Achieve added visibility and control by knowing the exact location and status of employees and vehicles in real time.
- Gain real advantage by driving down fleet running costs, boosting resource productivity and improving customer service.
- Enhance fleet performance by reducing fuel consumption, validating overtime claims, eliminating unauthorised vehicle use, achieving more per day, supporting environmental compliance, and increasing security.
- Business Analysis
- Generate, schedule and issue many different management reports, with a range of flexible delivery options and easy to understand graph and table formats.
- Effectively analyse operational data, so critical business intelligence can be quickly shared across an organisation.
- Access a top level overview of key performance areas using an intelligent dashboard application that drills down to whatever level of detail is required to easily identify areas of under performance.
- Replay journeys for analysis of specific vehicle movements including route,‘green band’ driving, RPM and speed in grid and map format.
- Business Centre and Cost Centre Support Configurability
- Use Business Groups and Costs Centres to partition employees, vehicles and system users to mirror the hierarchical and operational structure of the organisation.
- A server-based system for organisations that want to manage operational real-time data locally for easy interfacing to 3rd party teams and bespoke reporting.
- Remotely access the in-vehicle unit to configure settings without the need for a physical diagnostic test.
- enterprise data warehouse
- server based software (installed)
- multi-user LAN/WAN/Intranet/Internet
- Visibility and Control
- view vehicle on map
- view vehicle list
- view trip history on map
- replay vehicle movements on map
- poll vehicle
- organisational hierarchy support structure
- Driver Behaviour
- driving information
- driver information
- interactive Tacho analysis
- Operational Control and Productivity
- multiple management report with scheduling
- mobile resource management
- remote area management (geo-zones)
- route monitoring
- executive dashboards – optional
- driver behaviour
- green driving